Quality Review & Standardization Meetings – Bi-Annual
Dates: October and March of every year
Attendees: All company staff
These meetings will help improve the quality and experience for learners, teachers, assessors, and CTC staff.
The purpose of these meetings are to:
- Assess courses to see how effective they are at achieving the aims of the courses.
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities of staff.
- Review all student and staff feedback forms.
- Summarize areas to improve quality.
- Sharing best practices.
- Compliance with relevant codes of practice.
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures.
- An opportunity to discuss changes and developments.
- Provide a consistent experience and knowledge for all students.
- Contribute to the development of teaching staff.
- Maintaining visibility to Awarding Organizations.
- Maintaining visibility and accountability to regulatory authorities.
- Ensuring students are getting a fair and ethical learning experience.
- Identifying trends or inconsistencies.
- Confirming code of practice.
- Empowering employees, teaching and training staff.
- Maintaining an audit trail of feedback and improvement.
Ready to get started?
Create an account to access member area
Tower Court, Oakdale Road, Clifton Moor
York, YO30 4XL
+447768 225 666
+44203 714 9560
+44 (0)1904 557601