Appeals & Complaints Procedure
If any of our CTC students, candidates and trainees have any issues with any of our services, please let a member of staff know so we can resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please right in details the nature of your complaint with time and dates names.
If we cannot resolve your problem or you would like to make a complaint, please follow the steps below.
Stage 1 (Informal Complaint):
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org – We will respond or meet with you as soon as we can within 3 working days.
Stage 2 (Formal Complaint):
- If the problem has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please write a formal letter of complaint with more detailed information, address:
Cambridge Training College, Britain,
83 Baker Street
Stage 3 (Only for Vocational Training Complaints):
For complaints and Appeals regarding any vocational training courses, see process below.
Appeals for Assessments of Vocational Training:
CTC wants to hear about any concern or complaints that learners may have about any aspect of their programme. Any learner has the right to appeal if they disagree with any aspects of centre practice or any assessment decision at any stage of the process.
- Appeals against centre practice or the decision of an assessor must be sent to email@example.com within 10 working days from the event.
- Learner to request further clarification from the assessor in writing. The assessor will respond within 2 working weeks.
- If decision is still in dispute: Learner to inform Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) of intention to appeal in writing stating reasons within a further 2 weeks.
IQA will re-assess the evidence and provide written feedback of decision.
If IQA upholds original decision and decision is still in dispute, Learner can appeal in writing to the External Quality Assurer (EQA) within 1 month.
EQA will investigate appeal and inform candidate of decision in writing.
This process can continue with an appeal to Regional Quality Assurer; the final level of appeal is to the National Verifier. Their decision is final.
Ready to get started?
Create an account to access member area
Tower Court, Oakdale Road, Clifton Moor
York, YO30 4XL
+447768 225 666
+44203 714 9560
+44 (0)1904 557601