Standard Arabic Language Course
To book your Arabic Course – Call the Course Director Mr. Deeb Hassan in Bahrain on telephone number 00973 39 6868 47
This course is designed for students with no or very little knowledge of Arabic. It is the first of a series of 10 integrated courses designed to teach Modern Standard Arabic, which are: (Foundation, Beginner 1, 2 & 3, Intermediate 1, 2 & 3, and Advanced 1, 2 & 3). These courses focus on mastering the main basic skills listening, reading, speaking and writing through applying aural/oral approach. Different strategies of teaching and learning are applied that would enable students to communicate effectively with each other, produce sentences and short paragraphs at different subjects through extensive drills and exercises.
- Initiate and sustain short conversations on few topics dealing with simple formalities.
- Recognize and write the 28 Arabic letters.
- Read short and simple sentences and understand their meanings.
- Write correctly some Arabic words, (Dictation).
- Write simple paragraphs about themselves and their classmates.